I am 6'3 and 253.532 pounds - am I too heavy for fat transfer to buttocks + breast implants?

I recently lost a large amount of weight; from 160kg to 95kg - I am now 115kg - are there any surgeons who would work on a patient like me? Does my height make my bmi okay to operate on? Thanks

BBL

Many Doctors have different weight requirements as to who they would operate on, by reading your question you do seem a fit candidate still for a BBL and breast implants. Buttock Augmentation at Seduction Cosmetic Center> uses the most advanced technologies to selectively remove fat and transfer it to a part of body. This innovative technique removes viable, intact fat cells, to enhance various parts of your body. You can mold, sculpt and rejuvenate your body without the use of implants or injectable. 

There are two types of implants available. Saline implants that are made of a silicone rubber shell and are filled with sterile saline solution, or salt water or; silicone implants approved by the FDA in 2006, which are made of a silicone rubber shell and are filled with silicone gel. Breast augmentation procedures typically last approximately one to two hours. Your physician may place you in a special bra or compression garment to aid in the healing process. You will most likely be able to return to work within three to seven days after your procedure.

• Your plastic surgeon will examine you and discuss recommendations for where to place the incision.
  • We place implants either over the muscle or under the muscle, depending on your anatomy. We will discuss our suggestions based on your body type.
  • We perform breast augmentation using both saline and silicone implants, and we will discuss the pros and cons of each for you.
  • We will discuss the procedure in detail. It an outpatient surgery, under general anesthesia administered by a physician anesthesiologist to maximize your safety and comfort during the procedure.
  • Most patients have very little pain following the surgery, because we use long-acting local anesthetic as part of the procedure.
  • We will discuss your recovery. Most people return to work about a week after surgery.
  • There may be some bruising for a week or so and some swelling for a few weeks following your procedure.

F

I appreciate your question. From the information you provided above, your BMI is 31.6.  For health and safety reasons, best to be at at BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS