I am 6'3 and 253.532 pounds - am I too heavy for fat transfer to buttocks + breast implants?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
Many Doctors have different weight requirements as to who they would operate on, by reading your question you do seem a fit candidate still for a BBL and breast implants. Buttock Augmentation at Seduction Cosmetic Center> uses the most advanced technologies to selectively remove fat and transfer it to a part of body. This innovative technique removes viable, intact fat cells, to enhance various parts of your body. You can mold, sculpt and rejuvenate your body without the use of implants or injectable.
There are two types of implants available. Saline implants that are made of a silicone rubber shell and are filled with sterile saline solution, or salt water or; silicone implants approved by the FDA in 2006, which are made of a silicone rubber shell and are filled with silicone gel. Breast augmentation procedures typically last approximately one to two hours. Your physician may place you in a special bra or compression garment to aid in the healing process. You will most likely be able to return to work within three to seven days after your procedure.
- Your plastic surgeon will examine you and discuss recommendations for where to place the incision.
- We place implants either over the muscle or under the muscle, depending on your anatomy. We will discuss our suggestions based on your body type.
- We perform breast augmentation using both saline and silicone implants, and we will discuss the pros and cons of each for you.
- We will discuss the procedure in detail. It an outpatient surgery, under general anesthesia administered by a physician anesthesiologist to maximize your safety and comfort during the procedure.
- Most patients have very little pain following the surgery, because we use long-acting local anesthetic as part of the procedure.
- We will discuss your recovery. Most people return to work about a week after surgery.
- There may be some bruising for a week or so and some swelling for a few weeks following your procedure.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.