My right eyebrow/lid is droopy and is affecting my vision, what is this called and can anything be done? (photo)

If I cover my left eye I struggle to make out objects and words with my right eye. Not sure if it helps, but I've lost 10KGs since that photo and the problem still persists.

Brow ptosis and ptosis

You have ptosis of both upper lids and also brow ptosis worse on the right.  These can be corrected surgically.  See an oculoplastic surgeon who can evaluate the eyelid muscles and determine what surgery would be best to correct this.   

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thanks for you question.Your droopy eyelid and eyebrow is affecting you vision that can be corrected effectively by Surgery.If you have a photo of yourself before this problem started, take it with you when you see a Plastic Surgeon.All the best

Specialist consultation needed

Hi. The visual symptoms you have are concerning and require an appointment to see either an ophthalmologist or a plastic surgeon to ascertain your precise symptoms. If a pathologic cause is excluded then the likely procedure which will help would be a unilateral brow lift. RegardsDamien