One droopy eyelid; only 18. What do I do? (Photos)

Help my eyes look strange and uneven especially when I take a photo head on.one eyelid is lower and I believe that is the cause for the deep wrinkle on one side of my forehead should I get beleplastry or brow lift (also I never feel fully awake like my eyes are heavy and I am told I look tired but it's the skin of my lids in the way)

You have mild upper eyelid ptosis with a compensatory eyebrow elevation.

The challenge is finding an aesthetically oriented eyelid plastic surgeon who can deliver the result you need.  Since your symmetric is basically very good and the ptosis is mild, the surgery has to be very good.  The average ptosis surgeon is accurate with ptosis surgery plus or minus 1 millimeter.  That means these eyelids could end up being 2 mm off. That will not make you happy so there is a big potential down side with surgery.