Dots on nipples? (Photos)

For some reason post op I have had lines made out of small spots on both nipples. I'm unsure how to explain properly so I will attach pictures. Underneath the nipple on the areola I can see kind of straight lines. I am a beauty therapist and understand sebaceous glands... are they working over time because my boobs have been dry post op and it has caused these lines? I'm so confused, they weren't there before. They don't bother me too much I'm just curious more than anything. Thanks!

Glands

These are Montgomery glands, normal glands in the areola area which are a little more swollen as you are early post surgery so no cause for concern

Post Op Concerns

Those are always present but can swell and become more obvious for a time post op. It appears normal but do contact your plastic surgeon if you note changes that concern you.

All the best 

Dots on Nipples

Always contact your plastic surgeon if you have concerns about post-operative infection, bleeding, swelling, fever, excessive bruising, or any new and sudden changes in the feeling or look of your implants, breasts or incisions.

Revision of #breast implant and lift #cosmeticsurgery may be needed for: asymmetry, continued ptosis, implant malposition as well as all of the other reasons needed for breast implant revision surgery.

Healing after #breastimplant surgery Healing will go on for 2-3 months for the early period.  There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences.   Sensation will be abnormal.  Scars will be changing. If  patients have concerns that something is unusual about their healing process, it is important for them to call their surgeon's office and discuss these concerns or come in to be examined.

Normal glands on areola

Thank you for your question and photos.  From what I can see on the picture, you have a nice result with normal swelling.  As a result of the swelling, the Montgomery glands on your areola are also swollen.  This is totally normal.  Best wishes.