Are there many doctors in Australia that specialise In Breast Implants and Labiaplasty that combine the two in one sitting?

Am wondering roughly how much it would cost and recovery period... And if anyone has experienced this in Australia they could give me a review on!

Combined Procedures

Thank you for your question. You should have no problem finding a qualified Plastic Surgeon in your area who will combine both of these procedures together as this is commonly done.

All the best

Combined labiaplasty and breast augmentation

Whilst I am not in Australia, I can advise that the combination surgery is not infrequently done in my practice. There would be a theoretically increased risk in combining the surgery as regards possible post operative breast implant infection, however it has fortunately not been my experience to date.

Paul Jason Skoll, MBChB, FRCS, FCS (SA) Plast
South Africa Plastic Surgeon

These two procedures can be safely performed at the same time. However, the costs will vary from Region to Region, Practice to Practice. Without the benefit of physical exam- it is impossible to give you the best answer.