Difference between Thermage and Ultherapy?

Hi, I'm wondering what the difference is between thermage and Ultherapy, if there is any. I've had thermage and found it quite painful, but would be interested in trying it on my face, I've just heard of Hi, I'm wondering what the difference is between thermage and Ultherapy, if there is any. I've had thermage and I found it very painful... just wondering about a comparison between the two.

Thermage versus Ultherapy

Thermage is much better than Ulthera and far LESS painful.  Thermage with the new CPT technology has great results, especially in lifting the jowls.  I would definitely recommend Thermage over Ulthera. Both the results and the technology are much better without the discomfort.  Best, Dr. Green