Would a chin implant be sufficient for my deficiency? (Photos)

Would a chin implant add enough projection to have a large enough positive effect on my appearance with my deficiency (around 18mm doing a rough measurement. Could be completely wrong.) A sliding genio does not seem appealing to me right now due to its permanent effect and cost. My lips protrude a bit past my brow so my jaws aren't overly small and my bite is fine.

Would a chin implant be sufficient?

In my opinion, a chin implant could greatly improve your appearance. I have many patients who are very satisfied with the results of a chin implant and find that it is a great solution to a weaker profile. 
Opinions stated here are only opinions. They are not based on a clinical exam, which is recommended.

Would a chin implant be sufficient for my deficiency?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak as are the mandibular angles.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.
Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles. While dermal fillers or facial implants (cheek, chin) can be used in the cheek and chin areas, I prefer using a dermal filler to augment the mandibular angles which avoids the unwanted side effects that can occur with jaw implants.

Hope this helps.