What is causing webbed neck on young women after Lipo?!
Doctor Answers 1
Neck liposuction - not the result I wanted
- Without before photos, one can't answer your question specifically -
- You may still be swollen - there is always swelling after surgery.
- Let your surgeon know your concern -
- It takes six months to see a final result.
- If the final result is not what you want, the deep muscles may need to be tightened -
- Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.