Am I an appropriate candidate for forehead reduction? (photos)

I'm a 20 year old female. I've always been self conscious of my large forehead. I believe it's hereditary- I don't want to have that much only maybe a bit over 2cm??? I would be willing to travel as well to get a reputable doctor as this has been such a large issue for me.

Forehead reduction

Given your photos you appear to be a good candidate for the procedure. Seek a plastic surgeon with craniofacial training as the procedure involves development of a scalp flap and requires meticulous closure. 

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

You will benefit from Forehead Reduction (excision) / FUE

Hi. You will benefit from one of the 2 options : 

a. Surgical excision of skin to reduce the forehead

b. Hair line advancement using hair transplantion (FUE method). But this may need 2 sitting to get the expected density. 

Karthik Ram, MRCS, DNB
India Plastic Surgeon

If you are not happy with your forehead you may be a candidate for surgery.

However, it involves talking with a doctor so that they can understand you goals and expectations.
It also involves an examination to make sure you may be a candidate for surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Large forehead

If you have average scalp laxity, a 2cm lowering of your hairlind can be done in a 90 minute provedure. My patients often travel home one or two days after surgery. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon