Buccal fat removal

Hi there.. could anyone tell me if there's a surgeon in Melbourne, Australia that performs buccal fat removal/reduction.. im having a hard time trying to find one.. thanks

Is there's a surgeon in Melbourne, Australia that performs buccal fat removal? = You should be able to find one #buccalfat

Patients in Melbourne, Australia should be able to find a plastic surgeon that perform buccal fat removal by searching in the Australian society of plastic surgeons. The web address bellow is the official address of the before mentioned society. Please change the dashes ("=") for dots (".")

www-plasrticsurgery-org-au