Broke my nose 5 days ago, confirmed by CT scan. Went to see ENT & they did closed reduction. Is a bad headache normal? (Photos)

I broke my nose 5 days ago, confirmed by CT scan. Today ENT performed a Closed Reduction. minor fracture but felt a small bump to the right, under local he pushed the small hard bump inwards, he then put a long intrument in my left nostril. He didn't have a splint so he put a cast on my nose; - is it possible to get a septal hematoma after a closed reduction? - is a bad headache normal? - does the cast look ok in my photo's - is it normal for one nostril (left) to be thinner than the other?

Headaches are common but it doesn't mean it should be ignored. Let your surgeon know any and all symptoms you may be having. Septal hematomas are possible after nasal fractures and surgical procedures. However, they are easily diagnosed on examination. Your surgeon will be able to tell straight away when looking in your nose if there are any issues :) Hope that helps!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon