My breast implants are giving me intense upper abdominal pain. How can I relieve this?

My 500cc breast implants have migrated far too low, the bottom middle section of the implants arent even sitting on my ribcage, they have dropped into my upper abdominal region. The skin on the bottom of my sternum and ribs is now detatched from the bone and whenever I bend over or put the implants in a bra the lower half of them form a uni boob I am on a wait list to have them removed because my PS is a dick and it took me 11 months to convince her to take them out. How can I manage this pain?

Try ibuprofen

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

IBU is very good for most pain.  In this scenario, I would likely attempt to revise the implant position rather than simply taking them out.