Any Aussie surgeons able to give me a nose like Jessica Alba?

Hi guys,my name is Brooke.I am 18 years old and have always hated the shape of my nose,it's quite sad actually as I cover my nose with my hands whenever somebody makes me laugh or smile.I have even been laughed at for how my nose looks.I also have a slim body but chubby cheeks as well as the apples of my cheeks.I often get asked about my age and people are surprised when I tell them as they think I'm younger due to my chubby cheeks.I want to look classy and sexy! Can someone help me achieve this

Be realistic

Hi. Thanks for your question. It is common for patients to bring in photos of celebrity noses and ask for the same nose. Unfortunately it is not possible to give you Jessica Alba's nose exactly. There are limitations to surgery and most of the photos you see have been altered. The good news is that you have a number of features to your nose which could be improved and refined. The best advice i can give you is to listen to your surgeon and be mature and realistic about the outcome. Regards damien