After removing Breast Implants, can the base width of my breasts be narrowed to its original length?

I currently have 500cc breast implants. I started with fairly narrow breasts that sat relatively high on my chest wall. In order to make them fit, my surgeon had to lower my breast fold significantly. I am planning to have them removed and allow the tissues to contract and have a breast lift later. I don't mind if I'm completely flat, but is it possible to make my breast fold higher and as narrow as it once was? Please don't suggest new implants as that Is absolutely NOT of interest to me. Im 22

I would likely recommend that internal "adjustments" of the underlying  capsule and tissues be carried out, at the time of breast implant removal surgery, to help improve your breast shape.  These adjustments made along the side where your breast implant(s) sit too low, with help reconstruct the inframammary fold areas.  

Key will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. Working together you will come up with good plan to achieve an outcome you will be happy with.  You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.