Am I a good candidate for upper lip lift? (photos)
Doctor Answers 1
Lip lift to balance the face?
- You actually pose a very interesting question. My thoughts -
- In profile, your photo suggests that a small chin implant would balance your lower face.
- If you have considered this, add it to the list of possibles.
- The nose can be lowered - by freeing the skin over the nose and placing a columellar implant.
- But in both front and side view, to me your nose looks very good.
- I agree that a lip lift isn't a great idea - it will give your more tooth show
- So for you, I think - given these photos - that either an upper lip Permalip implant will give you more lip fullness and/or a V-Y advancement to tissue.
- See a plastic surgeon for her/his opinion - discuss these and all other options before having anything done.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.