3MHZ Microcurrent Ultrasound for early treatment of overfilled fat grafting to face? (Photo)

I am 9 weeks post fat grafting to face, and I retained most of it at this stage.I now have distorted pillow face.I do not think it will go down much, as it did not in the last 6 weeks.What is best way to evenly disrupt "taking in" grafted fat. If I wait 12 months it will become permanent part of my face-NO. I am still recovering from a rough face/neck lift, and fat transplant. (I am told only 12-18cc was used all over face). Is it worth trying to use 3MHZ Microcurrent Ultrasound on cheeks ?

Fat Transfer Results, Are They Permanent?

After 6-12 weeks if the fat is there, it stays forever in my experience unless you have extreme weight loss -- then you can lose fat everywhere. You can have this reversed with steroid/5fu injections or surgery. Laser can sometimes give improvement. Microcurrent doesnt work in my opinion. I would suggest consulting with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer