18 year old with hooded 'bear eyes'. What is a permanent solution?

I am 18 and have always had hooded eyes that create an ugly shelf when I smile.I am considered "pretty" by people but when I smile they look somewhat shocked that I turn ugly like even my family members have seen a pic if me smiling and said "ok that looks nothing like you" and I don't like smiling in front of people.p.s one of my eyes are more hooded than the other.blephaplasy? Or??? Brow lift? I want a permanent solution please help! See what I mean? P.s I am also getting a nose job

You do not have upper eyelid hooding.

You have an early levator dehiscence with a hollow upper eyelid sulcus.  If you are getting a rhinoplasty, I strongly encourage you to only do a rhinoplasty at this time.  That single surgery has a big impact on the facial appearance.  You may or may not feel compelled to do not surgery.  Do not try to do everything at once.  That is a good way to spin into clinical depression.  Less is more.

You do have somewhat deep sulci but I do not see a need for a Blepharoplasty or Brow Lift at this time. The dynamics are likely to change once you have the Rhinoplasty.  You should find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon near you, who specializes in peri-orbital surgery after the Rhinoplasty and seek his opinion. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon