What is this? (Photos)

Hi. I'm 1 year post op and experiencing pain on my LHS in my ribs. When i examined closer i noticed what looks like mondor cord ? Which I had a few weeks after my procedure except this time the pain is worse and it extends further down my body (under my implant down my ribs) should i be worried? Could it be mondor cord so late down the track or something more serious?

Healing Process and Pain 1 Year Post-Op

HEALING OF SENSORY NERVES: Tingling, burning or shooting pains, which will disappear with time and should not alarm you, indicate regeneration of the sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage helps.

Note that there is no reason to ignore your questions or concerns and that if you wonder about the healing process at all it would be best to visit your surgeon to have the area examined. You would be able to ensure that healing has progressed properly or if there is a problem that should be revised. Good luck!