Why is PRP / Platelet Rich Plasma for hair or face contraindicated in porphyria?

I had a consultation for PRP treatment for hair and face, but I did not have the PRP treatment yet. The PRP consent said you cannot have several conditions including porphyria. Why is this and what would happen? Which types of porphyrias does this include?

Cutaneous Porpyhrias and PRP; ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In my opinion this is A relative contraindication rather than absolute. I believe The cutaneous porphyrias   can Be adversely affected by The application of PRP. This is due to  disturbance in The epidermal layer  with blisters and The effect of The contents of The PRP. Good luck.

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon