How do I make this mole go away forever? (photos)

I have many moles on my face. During march of 2016, I had one on my cheek removed and since then it has returned. I want this mole to be removed again, however the doctor said that he would have to take a larger part of skin off; thus, resulting in a larger scar and I do not want that. Is there a way to remove the mole forever without resulting in a scar?

See a Cosmetic Dermatologist for Mole removal: lasers, radiowave, shave

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. This can be removed again with lasers, radiowave or shave. See an expert for minimal scarring. Any subsequent scarring could be treated with lasers and microneedling/prp. Best, Dr. Emer