Are There Any Medicines Available to Tighten the Vagina? What Are My Options?

Surgical or Nonsurgical Vaginal Rejuvenation

While there are some #nonsurgical methods for #VaginalRejuvenation, the most common with the best long-lasting results are surgical.  It can usually corrected your concern in less than one hour with the use of a local anaesthetic. Often, many women feel more comfortable and relaxed with a quick twilight or general anaesthetic. Each procedure is customized to the physical findings as well as the desired goals of the patient. There is no one right solution for all patients, but there is a solution for every woman.
Candidates of #VaginalRejuvenation or #Vaginoplasty surgery are women who desire a more youthful appearance and function of the vulva and vaginal area. For some women, the effects of childbirth, aging, trauma, and/or genetics, causes their vaginal tissue and muscles to become stretched, which results in loss of strength and tone in the vaginal area. This may result in decreased intimacy and sexual satisfaction. In some cases, the laxity of tissues can be visible.
The lining of the vagina can be reduced, removing excess and redundant mucosa decreasing the diameter of the canal. Additionally, the muscle ring, pubococcygeus, at the entrance or introitus can be tightened.These procedures along with exercises such as Kegles can help keep the muscle tone in this area. Aesthetic Vaginoplasty, in many cases, can increase friction during intercourse, giving women more control of vaginal muscles, increasing sexual satisfaction, while also creating a more attractive and appealing appearance to the vaginal area.
A #candidate for a #Labiaplasty procedure is one concerned about the appearance of her labia or experiences pain and discomfort from large, long or uneven labia; usually of the inner lips or labia minora.
#Non-surgical treatments with #Thermiva radiofrequency can reduce the labia for some patients. However, surgery is the most common treatment. It can usually corrected your concern in less than one hour with the use of a local anaesthetic. Often, many women feel more comfortable and relaxed with a quick twilight or general anaesthetic. Each procedure is customized to the physical findings as well as the desired goals of the patient. There is no one right solution for all patients, but there is a solution for every woman. The outcome of a Labiaplasty is a more youthful appearance, ability to wear all types of clothing without discomfort and/or embarrassment.

The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your one-on-one consultation.

There are no medicines that effectively tighten the vagina. Other options would include doing kegel exercises if there is only mild vaginal relaxation. For moderate to severe vaginal relaxation, I would recommend ThermiVa or surgical tightening with a vaginoplasty. Best wishes.

Medical vaginal tightening

There are currently no effective medications that achieve vaginal tightening. However, there are a variety of nonsurgical laser treatments such as FemiLift or Mona Lisa Touch that can accomplish this goal without surgery although the degree of tightening will not be as strong.

Medications to tighten the vagina

No medications are available. Surgery is the only option.  Seek an experienced surgeon and review your options.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Maui Plastic Surgeon

Hmm

I don't think so. I think you gotta go and find a surgeon that deals with tightening surgery.

Alper Tuncel, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon