Was my breast lift and vaser done wrong? (photos)

went to several diff drs who all said the same thing breast lift inverted t and vaser. Dr bhumsak said owl lift and told him i wanted a full lift so he said he would do that. I also wanted my upper back lipoed and arms to get rid of v shape i developed after retiring from gymnastics and losing 25 lbs of muscle and fat. feel of my breast they are shorter but sitting exactly as low as they were in my before photos. liposuction he only took 200 cc and i saw the bag 90% is blood / what do i do

Was my breast lift and vaser done wrong?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Breast Lift and Liposuction

Hello,You should get compression sleeves to help mitigate swelling and help smooth your arm liposuction. As for your breasts, what type of surgery did you finally get? Need photos of your result. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS