Medial Thigh Lift Surgery Needed? (photo)

Hello, I am looking to get a Medial Thigh Lift done by a professional skilled doctor that has done many Thigh Lift Surgeries. I have been reviewed and I know this is what I am needing. I am looking for a skilled doctor that cost is no more than 4500. This was the price that I was giving per FL. This is all included accept the garments. I am then in the near future going to get the Brazilian Butt Lift but as of now I was told I DONOT have enough fat to transfer. 147lbs 5'6"?

Affordable Thigh Lift Surgery

Your pictures and history suggest that you would be an excellent candidate for medial thigh lift surgery. This procedure removes excess skin in both the transverse and vertical dimensions of the thigh and dramatically improves thigh contour. The procedure utilizes a groin incision that is extended along the inner aspect of the thighs towards the knee. It's associated with excellent clinical results and high levels of patient satisfaction.

Unfortunately, I know of no situation where this procedure can be performed for only $4,500. Although cost is important, the choice of surgeon is even more important. It's, therefore, important to consult a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this area. This surgeon should be able to formulate a treatment plan that addresses your anatomic findings and achieves your aesthetic goals.

Medial Thigh Lift

If a groin crease incision is used, the surgery will take at least 2 hrs.  If the scar is extended onto the thigh, the surgery will take at least 3 hrs.  $4500 would be an unrealistically low fee that would barely cover the OR cost and anesthesia fees.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Medial Thigh Lift

If the $4500 represents surgeon's fee, accredited operating room and anesthesia, I don't know any Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who could do a medial thigh lift for this fee.

Medial thigh lifts take time and require general anesthesia and good post-operative care.

If the fee quoted was from someone who doesn't do this surgery or does it without adequate training or skills or operates at a non-accredited operation room... the fee is low for a reason. Hope this helps.