I'm 8 weeks post op from a tummy tuck. How long does the pulling/tugging feelings last?

How long does the pulling/tugging feelings last? Is there anything that can be done to minimize them?

Tightness after tummy tuck

It is not uncommon to feel tightness after a tummy tuck for a few weeks. This can take up to 3 months or so. With time, your tissues will relax and the tightness will resolve itself. Swelling can also contribute to this tight feeling. Wearing your compression garment as advised can help. You can also discuss massage with your surgeon.

8 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (2 months post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD