Rosacea? (photos)

Do i have rosacea or rhinophyma orr what is going on? Advice really really appreciated. Thanks.

Doctor Answers 1

Rosacea or Rhinophyma?

It's hard to tell from photos, I recommend scheduling with a dermatologist for a consultation. I find the best treatment for this is isotretinoin along with pulsed dye laser and clear + brilliant or venus viva lasers. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 159 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.