Is this photoshop realistic, at least for the chin? (Photos)

I did this up in Photoshop, I know there's variables and all that stuff, but is this a realistic goal?

Realistic digital imaging

The face is a three-dimensional structure, so it's important to have additional photographs from the side and frontal views. From the limited photographs presented, the digital imaging does appear realistic. Rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience. The chin is best altered digitally at rest, not upon animation. For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Chin

You need a full facial lateral, profile,  and a full frontal view, not smiling,  to assess the chin.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for a Chin Augmenatation

Without an exam your question cannot be answered. However, your photos are helpful and you are probably a good candidate for a Chin Augmentation. You will need to see an Oral/Maxillofacial surgeon to see if othognathic surgery, genioplasty or using an implant is best for your specific case. It should be noted that patients with severely weak jaws or abnormally functioning jaws may be better treated with other facial surgery (orthognathic surgery), although a chin augmentation may be an option at a later time. These patients should seek the advice of a plastic surgeon to determine which course is right for them. Here is some information to help you make this decision:
Candidates for Chin Augmentation -
Patients whose chin profiles are weak but have normally functioning jaws are candidates for Chin Augmentation. Many of these candidates have used injectable fillers in the past to strengthen the protrusion of their chins, but are looking for a permanent solution. If you are one of these patients, then you are a likely candidate for chin augmentation.

Are My Goals Realistic?

Your morphed results seem to be realistic. I suggest you consult with a surgeon who has posted natural results that you like.

Is this photoshop realistic, at least for the chin?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years. Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side (profile) would help in the evaluation. The photoshop representation doesn't appear to accurately portray the augmentation that a chin implant would provide.

A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin. Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty. I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone. 

Hope this helps.