At what age is it possible to do buccal fat removal?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
At what age is it possible to do buccal fat removal? = any adult age #buccalfatremoval #chubbycheeks
Buccal fat pad and age
Buccal fat removal - how old does one need to be?
- For any surgery, you either have to be 18 years old or older -
- Or have your parent(s) sign the surgical consent for you.
- However, in our teens there is often a desire to do things that may not prove wise in the long run.
- So if you are considering this, be sure to see a plastic surgeon who is interested in you - not just in persuading you to have surgery.
- In general, people who do well with buccal fat removal have full cheeks and in their family, the cheeks stay full into late middle age.
- People whose families tend to get thin-faced in time, should understand that removing buccal fat may in the long run, age the way they look.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.