I need a good tip on how to get out of my bed? Had TT, lipo to flanks, hips along with muscle repair to abdomen on 8-10-16.

Im propped up with 6 pillows behind me and two unde my knees. When husband helps we try to swing legs around first, then he wil put his hand behind my back and lift me up... But it's hurts bad. And I sometimes hear a pop, wondering if stitches or whatever down happens wrong? Also right at my hip area crease, really hurts recliner would be far worse for me cause they are very deep, chairs. I think I would engaged abdominal muscle heck of a lot more than what I feel now.

Getting out of bed after a tummy tuck...

My patients find it easiest to lay on side next to edge of bed and let thighs hang over the edge... then you are pulled up (or lifted up) or pushing off with your bedside arm so you get up sideways rather than trying to flex at the waist.  Your pains should get better and if not a repetitive popping sensation, its unlikely you are hurting your suture line.  Hope you get the results you want!