How long is the recovery time for the ear to take its final shape? (Photo)

My ear has a curved shape: Should I resort to a possible second surgery? The shape of my ear, after surgery, took a curved shape. Like a telephone look. I had an Otoplasty two months ago to correct my large, prominent ears. After that, I used the band on my head for two weeks day and night. From there I used the band only to sleep for a week and a half. I would like to know if the ear is definitely going to look like this, or if there is a way to make it a little more straight and natural.

How long is the recovery time for the ear to take its final shape?

The final position of the ears, regardless of whether they we operated on with the invasive traditional method or with the minimally invasive Merck stitch method, can’t be seen until after 3 months at the earliest, sometimes only after 6 months.

Germany Plastic Surgeon