What lower face procedures are necessary? (photos)

Hello, i added some images of my lower face. I have a deep mentolabial crease and my chin juts out. How can i achieve a more feminine look? My concern is more of the length from my lips to the bottom of my chin and the chin shape rather than width of jaw.

Chin shape

The frontal images would indicate that you have a 'high angle' development of the lower jaw and therefore a more narrow jaw than the 'ideal'. You can alter the height and width/slope of the jawline; but it has to balance with the mid face area too. This is feasible. Consult a Maxillofacial surgeon for further review

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon