I had a red spot on my face (clump of blood vessels) and a mole on my right arm. I wasn't given any aftercare instructions?

I was told for my face I could take the bandaid off tonight, and that they were using vasaline to keep it moist but there was no after care mentioned. I didn't think about it because I was in a hurry to leave because I was running late.

Cosmetic Mole/Red Blood Vessel Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

I do not have people keep wounds covered beyond the evening. You should speak to your physician about his post operative healing regimen. Best, Dr. Emer