Can brow bone/forehead shaving be done safely/well for males who have had frontal hair transplants?

Is it a bad idea? Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that to shave the brow bone/forehead, a cut must be made through the hairline. My fear: For a male with a frontal hair transplant, his hair density may be low and so the incision might show more easily than in a female with plenty of hair density and long hair. What other factors should be considered?

Brow Bone Shave Question

The incision for accessing the brow shaving procedure can be performed behind the front hairline. Additionally the transplanted hair should be quite hardy.  Finally additional HT’s can always be placed if bothersome hairloss does occur. 

Good Luck

J Vogel, MD

Orbital Bony Contouring in Man With Hair Tranplants

It is an advantage that you have had transplants that you will never lose to hide the Irregular Trichophytic Incision that we described many years ago to reduce the orbital bone. Most men have to be concerned about progressive loss at the hairline. At worst you may need a few more transplants at the hairline if your transplanted hair is too thin.

Shaving brow bones

Treatment by an appropriate skilled surgeon, brow surgery can be done and is independent of work on the hair. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon