I have cancer and am going thru chemo. I am going to have the diep flap procedure after chemo. Any suggestion?

My question is would smoking an e-cig with just a flavor, no nicotine, hinder me getting my surgery. My chemo will not be finished until November.

E-cig use and breast reconstruction.

I'm sorry you are are going through cancer treatment.  E-cig devices are not well regulated and the true makeup of the liquids are not always known.  We just don't know what effect their use will have on healing.  It is best to avoid them.  Good luck with the rest of your chemo!