Is there anything that can be done for burning /electrical shock sensation to breast after breast augmentation?

I had a BA 3 weeks ago & have had severe burning/electrical shock feeling to my left breast. Happens about every 5 min. I've read this can be normal but is there anything that I can do to help ease the pain? It's very painful

Electrical Shocks

It is not uncommon to have this type of electrical and burning sensation.  Its actually due to the fact that all tissue including nerves are put on stretch to accommodate the implants.  Nerves don't take a joke.  However they typically get over it.  I've found, anti-inflamatory medications around the clock is important to get the inflammation out of the nerves.  If this is not helpful, your plastic surgeon may consider pain meds including Neurotin which decreases the activity of the nerve.  Usually wearing a supportive bra is good, just make sure there is no pressure over the area of the lateral breast and chest wall.

Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

Is there anything that can be done for burning /electrical shock sensation

It is hard to eliminate the discomfort of nerves returning to help from bruising and stretching following breast augmentation. The good news is that with a little time this goes away. Obviously, minimize stimulation to the skin or the nipples and that should help somewhat. Some think that massage may help also although I have not found this to be true in my patients.

Burning sensation

This is typically your nerves regenerating...if the pain is extremely bothersome, best to ask your operating surgeon for pain medication specifically related to nerve pain. Good luck!