Will Coolsculptung give me the results or is Smart Lipo better? (photos)

I had just had my consultation donesaturday 1/30/16 and im just afraid im not going to see the results i want especially since i can only afford one session. Will cool sculptung give me the results or is smart lipo better? I want the results for all my problem areas without having to cone back in.

Will Coolsculptung give me the results or is Smart Lipo better?

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to tell from your photos. If you not feel comfortable with the treatment plan from your first consultation, it may not hurt to see another physician for another one. The choice of treatment would depend on your goals. If you are looking for a drastic result, liposuction would be able to give you that. Regards, 

If you want the best result from one treatment then liposuction is the gold standard. You will see about a 70-80% improvement with liposuction dependent upon who performs the procedure. Make sure you see a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery for the best outcome. Good luck.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS, FICS
Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

I like the Coolsculpting for the results of removing fat and a good consultation should give you a good indication of the number of expected cycles that will be required to meet your overall objectives. 

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting and Results versus Hi Definiton Liposuction

I have never found smart liposuction to be that effective and in your case you really need fat removal and skin tightening/tummy tuck.  I suggest a formal consultation with a body contouring specialist. VASER does more for skin tightening then laser.  Noninvasive treatments will do very little for you.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Coolsculpting v smart lipo

Either option can assist you in your goals.  You will certainly need more than one area of Coolsculpting to acheive your goals.   This might be done in one day, but may take more time.   Liposuciton is clearly a more powerful procedure,. but is much more operatoor dependent.  Smart lipo has been marketed to physicians with little cosmetic experience, so do your background checks.  I would suggest that you should see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation 

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Body Contouring

Although you are a good candidate for CoolScultping one session will not treat all areas or give you what is most likely your desired result.Smart lips will not do the as well.  Please visit the Smart Beauty Guide for surgeons in your area or search for Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in your area.