What treatment is best for my large downward facing breasts? (Photo)

My breasts have always been very far apart, flat, saggy and downward facing. What would be the best treatment to lift them? And possibly enhance them?

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and for providing photos.  Your best option would be a breast lift either with or without implants.  The choice is yours regarding the implants.  Depends on the size you would like to be following surgery.  A breast lift removes some of the existing breast tissue so you would need implants if you wish to remain the same size or larger.

Breast lift with implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  You appear to be a worthy candidate for a breast lift procedure with nipple reduction and implants, if you are looking to increase your breasts' volume.  Please be seen by a board certified plastic surgeon who is an expert in the mastopexy.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast drooping

You appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift with or without an implant.  The addition of a breast implant will enhance the upper pole of your breast, but even a lift without the addition of a breast implant should give you a pleasant enhancement that you will appreciate.  Visit with a Board Certified plastic surgeon to get a consult and more details about your options.
Dr. L

What treatment is best for my large downward facing breasts

I think your best option is a simultaneous breast lift and an implant, the size of the implant is something you will need to decide wit in conjunction with the surgeon you choose.

Julio Garcia, MD

Breast lift with augmentation

You are a great candidate for a simultaneous breast lift and augmentation. Please make a consultation to give you definitive recommendations and pricing.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

What treatment is best for my large downward facing breasts?

You have a form of constricted breast, resulting in a  narrow-based breasts with a large areolas at the very bottom. You are an excellent candidate for a breast lift to reduce the overhang of your breasts, reduce the size of your areolas, and lift the nipples into a better position. In my opinion, you would need an anchor lift, and a breast lift alone would give you an excellent result. If you want a larger breast or more fullness in the upper pole (because a breast lift will give you more fullness in the mid and lower portion of the breast as your tissue is lifted and your skin tightened), then you may want a breast implant. I also believe that performing a major anchor breast lift at the same time as placing implants runs a higher risk of complications and the need for revision surgery to fix various problems that can result. If you are at all unsure about implants, proceed with the lift and assess your result over several months...if you desire implant augmentation, you can always do that later.

Lift and enhance?

Hello and thanks. You look like a good candidate for a mastopexy with small implants for enhancement. Please seek a BCPS for consultation. 

Dr. B

Breast Lift surgery will be the best option to improve the shape and position of your breasts. Consultations with your local plastic surgeons will provide you with all the details you'll need with regard to this surgery. Thank you for sharing your question and photos. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD

Breast lift

A formal mastopexy or full breastlift is the best choice for your breasts. A full anchor scar is necessary for grade 3 skin ptosis.

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Best for my breasts

Hello and thank you for your question. From your photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift u sung an anchor incision and internal bra suspension typically used in weight loss patients. 
Peter Fisher M.D. 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon