Do I have gynecomastia?

My areola are puffy when is warn and when is clod they look normal and tight!

Do I have gynecomastia?

Thank you for the question. Accurate diagnosis would necessitate physical examination but your description is consistent with gynecomastia. It IS important to differentiate gynecomastia ( excess breast tissue) from lipomastia ( otherwise known as pseudo-gynecomastia or excess adipose tissue of chest wall). Treatment will differ depending on diagnosis. In most cases, gynecomastia is treated with resection of the excess breast tissue; peripheral chest liposuction may also be helpful.
My best suggestion: get into the "shape" you want to be physically. Then if your chest wall is still of concern, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with.
You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Gynecomastia

Puffy nipples do not necessarily implant gynecomastia. you would have to be seen in person to be evaluated.

Puffy Areola Complex and Gynecomastia

Gynecomastia is a common occurrence in boys going through puberty. Categorized as physiologic gynecomastia, up to 2/3 of boys going through puberty develop some form of gynecomastia. This form of gynecomastia is due to the surges in testosterone and estrogen which often lead to an imbalance of the testosterone/estrogen ratio.

"Puffy Nipple Areola Complex" is among the most common forms of gynecomastia. This gland and/or adipose tissue accumulation can be located under the areola or can be slightly extended outside the areola, causing the areola to appear dome shaped.This form of Gynecomastia can be found in all age groups but is more common in young adults. This can be discussed with your surgeon during consultation to determine the proper procedure to help resolve this issue for you. Best wishes to you!

Gynecomastia NYC

I appreciate your concern, but physical exam would be helpful. However, your description demonstrates possibly mild Gynecomastia which is usually treated by liposuction alone. The scars are small and well hidden. Insurance may or may not cover it, depends on your policy. Check out the link below to an article I wrote about Gynecomastia, as you may find it helpful. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Puffy nipples

Gynecomastia means your chest area looks like a female breast. There is no lab test for the diagnosis of gynecomastia. There are small muscles around the normal areola that contracts when cold and relaxes in a warm environment. This is a normal reaction to temperature. If your nipple-areolas are puffy and you can see them in shirts more often than not, and if you can feel firmer tissue behind your areolas, you probably have some gynecomastia.