It's been 13 months since my rhinoplasty and septoplasty operation. Is this pain normal?

I feel pain on the bone of my nose and pressure and tightening and hard. is this normal?

Pain after Rhinoplasty

Most pain after rhinoplasty resolves within months of the procedure. I would suggest contacting your surgeon for an evaluation.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

No, its not normal to have continued pain over 1 year after surgery.  Has everything healed well including inside the nose?  Are you happy with the appearance?  How is your breathing?  Photos would help better assess your situation. 

Pain not normal at 13 months Post Op

No, it is not normal to still be in pain at 13 months post op. Schedule an appointment with your surgeon to be assessed in person. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon