Mother says my teeth are fine and I will not get braces. I think I need some sort of help for my teeth! Please help! (photo)

.....I think I need some sort of help for my teeth!...

Just from the 2 photos, you have a block-out canine on both right and left sides, i.e. crowding problem of your upper teeth. This is not only an aesthetic problem, but also making it more difficult to clean and floss your teeth, which is easier with straight teeth. Orthodontic treatment or braces will help solve these problems. It will provide you with beautiful straight teeth with a proper bite that will last a lifetime.

Colorado Springs Orthodontist