Nose tip - can it be fixed? (Photo)

i love my nose but i dont like the face that its flat at the front... can it be fixed? aprox cost?

Nose tip

Thank you for your question. Based on your pictures, you would benefit from a Rhinoplasty. We need to redifine the tip and give it a better projection.  This will create a better balance in your face. I recommed that you look for a Board Certified Surgeon that has extensive experience on Rhinoplasty. Good luck

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Refining the nasal tip

Refining the nasal tip is very possible. The difference is how to artistically address the cartilages and a thick skin envelope to give you a great outcome. All these can be addressed with nasal tip rhinoplasty. We would be happy to meet with you for a consultation. 

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for tip aesthetics

thanks for your question.  You appear to be an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty to address your tip symmetry, definition and projection. I would recommend scheduling an in person consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Then you can learn about options best for you.

Best wishes 

Christian L. Stallworth, MD
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Closed Rhynoplasty

A classical closed Rhynoplasty should be your option. Your tip could be worked by this technique, with fast recovery.

Regards

Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio