How much would a nose job cost me? (Photo)

I hate my nose I want remove and have a natural look on my nose ? What would cost to get a nose job including anesthesia and everything else?

In Dominican Republic from 3000 to 3500 dollars

In Dominican republic a board certified PS, should charge from 3000 to 3500  dollars for a Rhynoplasty. Some doctors offer all inclussive packs, with surgery and stay.
dr Hernandez Pizzoglio

Rhinoplasty - cost

The cost of rhinoplasty will vary based on factors such as geography and the experience and skill level of the surgeon.  When it comes to your face, and especially your nose, finding the right surgeon should be of utmost importance.  Never "settle" for a particular surgeon simply due to price.    

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Nose job cost

If you are willing to travel,you can make lot of saving on Nose Job, the average cost of Rhinoplasty in our centre 2000 to 3000$ including anaesthesia fee

Brajendra Baser, MS, DNB
India Facial Plastic Surgeon