What can I do to make my nose look cuter? (Photo)

What needs to be fixed

What can I do to make my nose look cuter?

No one ever "needs" a rhinoplasty. It is an elective procedure and only you can determine if your nasal features concern you enough to do something about improving the cosmetic appearance of your nose and whether it would worthwhile.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon certified by the American Board of American Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

If you are still ambivalent about undergoing the procedure after having plastic surgery consultations, I would suggest that you not have the procedure until you are sure that you want to do it.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla,California

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

What is needed for a prettier nose

Thank you for asking about your rhinoplasty.

• First - you are young and very attractive - important to remember before looking at the negative.
  • Photos can be misleading but yours suggest that a rhinoplasty to remove the small hump, make the nose a little smaller, raise and narrow the tip will give you a prettier look.
  • A face-to-face consultation will allow you and your surgeon to develop a precise plan for you.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic r Facial Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.

Rhinoplasty to improve nose

From your photos I think that you would certainly benefit from a rhinoplasty. More specifically, shaving down the dorsal hump would create a smoother profile. Additionally, performing nasal tip refinement will create more definition to the nose and an overall improved appearance. Hope this helps and best of luck.

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Making My Nose Cuter

A rhinoplasty to remove your hump, narrow your asymmetrical nose, define your tip, and make it a little shorter will make it more feminine and proportional to the surroundig facial features. A natural result will give you that "cute" look.

Rhinoplasty candidate

The photographs demonstrate a  droopy tip, a large dorsal hump, and a wide bridge line. Close rhinoplasty techniques can accomplish lifting the tip, narrowing the tip cartilages, narrowing the bridge line and removing the hump. For many examples, please see the video and the link below
.

Rhinoplasty

A Rhinoplasty would be a great idea. Rhinoplasty typically starts at $5,500 depending on the area you live. To make sure you get the best possible result, the surgeon should perform a detailed exam of the nose and provide a realistic goal that you and your surgeon agree upon. Rhinoplasty are permanent, but with age facial features do change. Find a surgeon and go for a consult, I think you would be very happy after the surgery.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Yes, you are a candidate for a rhinoplasty procedure.  A rhinoplasty to remove the bump and thin your bridge; and to reduce and refine the tip of your nose will give you a softer, more feminine look.

Rhinoplasty for the more attractive and feminine nose.

A rhinoplasty to remove your home, refine your tip, shorten the nose, and narrow the bridge, etc. will give you a more attractive than feminine knows. Doing rhinoplasty for the past 35 years I find that patients prefer a natural look and not an overdone nose. See  an experienced surgeon  who work you admire in noses like yours. Do not rely on imaging.

Rhinoplasty

These photos  are not standart ( front full face portrait and  left and right side lateral full face portrait )preop rhinoplasty pictures, since than photos may be misleading. However as far as I got from your pictures you may have a rhinoplasty . 
the small  hump is removed, nose is a little bit shortened .  The tip is raised and made narrower.  All of these makes nose a little smaller and more cuter.

However , I recommend you a face to face  consultation with experienced  facial/ plastic surgeon. This allow you and your surgeon to  develop a precise surgical plan for you.
Good luck for your procedures.