Need Lipo in San Antonio, Mcallen, Corpus Christi area 3000 budget. Any suggestions? (photos)

have a short budget of 3000 dlls, i dont know how financing works here. Im from Mcallen Tx, want full lipo with fat injections to the gluteus. thankyou.
See average cost for Liposuction

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

DrDerby

Thank you for your photos and the question. it is best to check the website of the American Board for a great surgeon close to you. Best of luck 

Find the right surgeon for the right cost

Far more important than deciding if liposuction is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon