I would like to know if I can get full lipo? (Photos)

5'8" 170lbs, stubborn fat, no kids, i want to know if i can get thos process done for 3000 dlls? i live in mcallen tx, can drive north if required.i would like to know if i can get full lipo on obvious fat areas which is all back sodes abs upper and lower, into armpit, and tranfer some fat into glutes.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck -- CANDIDATE?

Yes, you are a candidate. I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal, contouring and skin tightening in the abdomen.  VASER liposuction can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. Don't let distance or cost dissuade you, please consult with an expert. If you have loose skin you will need skin removal for the best outcome. Best, Dr. Emer

Can you get a full lipo?

Far more important than deciding if liposuction is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Liposuction for excess fat

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Yes, you can have a full torso liposuction to improve your shape
  • Yes, the fat could be removed and injected into the buttocks.
  • The fat will show up in new areas afterwards unless you lose 10 pounds after surgery
  • Whether you could have it done for $3000 - not in our area, unless you had it done by a doctor with no surgical experience - not a usually a good choice.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Thank you for your question.  You appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction of the areas that you mentioned along with injection into the buttock for the BBL.  To be sure, consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  

5'8" 170lbs, stubborn fat liposuction?

Liposuction is very effective in removing exactly the type of stubborn fat that resists diet and exercise.  Your contour and shape can be significantly improved although the lax skin in your abdomen will still be present.  Cost will vary from area to area and you may be able to get the necessary treatment done at that cost if you are willing to undergo the procedure under local anesthesia to keep costs down.  This would involve tumescent infiltration of a numbing medicine with you awake but perhaps sedated by a few pills.  Meet with an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon in your general area to discuss options and good luck.

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

I would like to know if I can get full lipo?

Thank you for your question. Based on the pictures, it looks like you are an excellent candidate for a Liposculpture, working on your abdomen, waist line and back will give a better contour of your body.

Franco R. Jacome, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz