How much it will cost to make my nose smaller and reduce fat on the point of my nose? (Photo)

I would like to know how make this big. Nose smaller

Dear Normah88, Rhinoplasty costs vary from surgeon to surgeon and region to region. I would suggest that you seek complimentary consultation appointments with some expert surgeons in your area or seek consultations via skype or facetime if you decide you want to travel for your rhinoplasty with experts in other areas. Since you are on realself a good way to find an expert surgeon is to read the surgeons reviews and if a large portion of the surgeons reviews are regarding rhinoplasty surgery then you will know the surgeon denotes a large portion of their practice to this speciality. Then you can review the surgeons before and after photographs, watch any videos if they have them to ensure natural looking rhinoplasty results. Imaging can also be performed to show you the proposed results and once a desired result is agreed upon the surgeon will discuss the exact techniques that will be used to attain the desired result and a surgical fee will be quoted. To see some before and afters see the link below and the video above will show you the imaging process. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Cost of a rhinoplasty procedure to make the nose smaller

From the very limited and parabolic photographs, the nose appears to be overly projected and wide.A full set of photographs demonstrated on our website are required to make a full determination. A  closed rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing the nasal tip cartilages, reducing the hanging columella, decreasing the projection of the nose, and narrowing the bridge lin, with all the incisions placed on the inside of the nose. The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly proportional to the amount time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, time monitored under anesthesia by a physician anesthesiologist, and the surgeon's professional fees for performing the procedure in addition to all of the postoperative follow-up appointments for one year. For more information and many before-and-after results, please see the video and the link below

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD