Is it possibly to reduce the size of my scar on my nose? (Photo)

I ended up in an accident when I was 6 years old which left me a huge scar on my nose , I always wanted to get it removed but have no idea how.I have had this scar for 15 years and it had caused me low self esteem especially the fact that the scar is in the centre of my face.Is it possible that I could get a nose surgery so many be the scar will disappear or a scar removal ???

Scar Removal

Thank you for your question in regards to scar removal. Micro needling treatment with a growth factor serum could help reduce the appearance of your scar. Several treatments would be required to achieve an desired result. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Is it possibly to reduce the size of my scar on my nose?

Maybe a scar revision with incision edge microBotox injection. Followed by micro needling after 1 month healing. fee $2,000 range

Surgical scar revision in Los Angeles

I would recommend Melarase creams for the pigmentation; and...

either surgical scar revision  or...

fillers and subcision.

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Scar on Nose -- Microneedling, Fraxel/Resurfacing, Dermaflage

I suggest you see an expert.  Skin lightening, lasers, microneedling/PRP all maybe able to help.  Dermaflage should be used daily.  Best, Dr. Emer.