What is the difference between Laser Lipo and Total Lipo? (Photos)

I am a 45+ female, about 15 lbs-20 lbs overweight and would like some skin toning and fat removal. I don't really want to do something invasive. I'm considering Exsils as an option, but I'm not sure I'd see great results. Please advise.

Laser Lipo vs non-invasive fat removal

Excillis can tighten the skin but will not reduce the amount of fat much. The best 2 options for non-invasive fat removal are Cool Sculpting and Sculpsure which both will reduce about 20-25% of the fat in the area treated. However the results will never be as good as Laser Lipo when performed by an expert. Good luck.

Livingston Physician

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring / Tummy tuck / Mommy Makeover

If you have loose skin you will need skin removal you should get both liposuction and skin removal at the same time.  I suggest a formal consultation with a body contouring specialist who is an expert in full body contouring, VASER 4D liposuction.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction

Non invasive fat reduction only treats 20-25% whereas liposuction will remove unwanted fat and tighten skin in one session. Smart (laser) lipo or Vaser ultrasound liposuction are superior to traditional liposuction.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations.

What is the difference between Laser Lipo and Total Lipo?

Im not sure what Total Lipo is but it certainly has a marketing ring to it.

Laser liposuction is a form of liposuction which utilizes the laser to dissolve fat and tighten the skin. It is much more effective than non surgical methods. To learn more please read below:

The best totally noninvasive option right now may be Cool Sculpting. However, liposuction tends to give faster and better results for larger areas. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS