If i am using minoxidil cooper 5% and i am having alpharegul tablets,what shampoo should i use?
Doctor Answers 2
What shampoo should I use
- if you have seborrheic dermatitis or dandruff use ketoconazole, zinc pyrithione or selenium sulphide containing shampoos
- If you have excessively dry hair, use a sulphate free shampoo
- If you heavily process your hair and use heat, get some deep conditioners
- If you color your hair get some shampoos for color treated hair
- If you have hair loss, consider a volumizing shampoo
hope this helps
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.