Who are the best revision rhinoplasty surgeons on Maui, Hawaii?

Can anyone tell me who are the best revision rhinoplastic surgeons on maui, hawaii? If none, then who else you might recommend me? I think the kind of surgery i want is fairly simple. Thanks!

Best revision rhinoplasty surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty is NOT fairly simple, it is one of the most difficult operations to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery.  It is very important to choose your surgeon based on extensive experience with the procedure. Digital computer imaging and an in-person examination is usually required due to the fact that the nose is a 3-dimensional structure, and the anatomy has been changed from the previous surgery.