Do I need a lift ??I want to replace my implants, will this help with more upper fullness? (photos)

I was looking to exchange my implants from saline to silicon implants I want more upper fullness !! I was looking at the ultra high gel implants , 

Upper breast fullness

Thanks for your photos, but the parallax distortion makes it difficult to appropriately analyze your situation.  It appears that the implants have caused descent of the breast forms and a lift with submuscular pocket conversion would be recommended.  Using the cohesive gel "gummy bear" implants will provide the best results if you are targeting natural appearing upper pole fullness, but there are some variables that need to be understood before choosing this method.  Discuss your strategy with several qualified surgeon in detail before deciding.

Revision

Replacing to high profile silicone will not lead to increased upper pole fullness. Rather silicone appears softer and less upper pole fullness. Best of luck 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Revision option

Your implants appear to be above the muscle. In order to provide more upper breast fullness I would recommend you have new implants placed partially under the muscle (site change) with a breast lift (mastopexy).Dr. Edwards